Thursday 23 May 2013

CNC Pneumatic Fittings

After using cnc machines that use a vacuum work piece holding system, accessories such as Y-Joiners and X-Joiners and highly flexible hosing to resist crimping and splitting become a massive time saver.

These accessories from local stores such as Parker Hydraulics become very expensive as the mount up, but i've recently come across an online store with a wide selection of different parts at less than half the price ive found anywhere else.

Push fit Pneumatic Fittings

Above is a link to the companies push fit fittings which are what i use personally, but they do offer a wide choice of other options, they are worth checking out.

3 comments:

  1. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.Optical Glass Filters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful to this blog giving unique and helpful knowledge about this topic. Aluminum Nitride (AlN) CNC Machining Services provided by Valley Design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog has turned me into a follower. I’m very impressed by your work and I’m adding you to my list of favorites. Ceramic CNC Machining Services By Valley Design.

    ReplyDelete